Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lately Favourite Dessert

MAQUIS!!!
my favourite dessert this lately
MMmmm.. i think i kinda lat to know how much delicious this tart stuff.. =.="
because i thinkk MAQUIS only sell chocolate, and I DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE..
Not hate it like i hate coffee, only "not a big fans" of choco.

back to "i love maquis" topic..
when my sista told me that they have delicious cake on the display, i choosed some.
Minitart, that only idr 8K (the cheapest..LOL)
Yummmieeeeeeee...
Try the cheese one.. The taste is goooooodddd..
Not great but gooooooodddd (with many 'o')

Greentea and i forgot the other tastes
Try it, if you never
But, i believe all of you already tasted it before i did =.=""






This one is kue soes~~~



Bonus dessert picts
.
.
.

Some dessert from Crystal Jade Palace, Grand Indonesia..


I'm huge fans of dessert!!!
That's why i always struggle with my weight
I prefer not having main course, than dessert







*seriously my english so awful, hen diu lian*




Follow my blog if you like my posts~
And follow my twitter, if you want have some chat with me..
Thank youuuu..
You're the best (Y)




2 comments:

Diana Ang said...

maquis nya ada di mall mana?
aku juga suka dessert hahaha

Amadea Larissa said...

suddenly i feel so hungry XD
keliatan enak bangettt
yummy ><

xoxo,
http://vanillawedges.blogspot.com