Pages - Menu

Friday, February 25, 2011

Milan Fashion Week




Autumn / Winter 2011-2012 from D&G, MaxMara and Gucci. Picked some my favourite collections to share :)



GUCCI



This one describes exquisite and glamour.











I like this dress soo muchhh. I should have color like this in my closet soon.


D&G




Monochrome never wrong.




Mixture of tribe and casual goes well






MaxMara


I think we can find this kind of knitted coat on Zara or Massimo Dutti's




I choose MaxMara's for this time. Wearable and quite sophisticate. Can't reject these to be sent to my closet LOL

4 comments:

stylefrontier said...

i love Gucci's!
probably not Giannini's best hit but i still love the texture mix

xoxo

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Viv said...

i agree, though i must say sometimes they have some beautiful items.. regardless of the brand.. their designs just look better (sometimes ;) )



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

SABINNA and DAVID said...

really like the selection of the outfits! great post!

xx, Sabinna and David

broken-cookies.blogspot.com