Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Fashion Next Hunt!!







GelEyeliner.. But still can't decide which one is better..
Some peoples say Bobby Brown's is better..But more people use Mac's..

Dior Blush brush is so much better..I must get one for myself..
LOL..
And Dior Bronze Harmonie Sunshine Blush for this year blush on..



Collection of LipRound NYX .. Esp the nude colour..



I think professional look is everlasting..Blazer and Pants plus pumps..


Look at this ruffle dres..Beautiful..^^


I'm a big FANS of dress..Any kind of dress..
The one shoulder dress is my fisrt hunt nowday..

Disney Couture!! Love it!! so cuteee...


I still can't decide what kind of purse gonna fill my closet for next shopping day..
Maybe there's no purse anymore..hehehhe..
We'll see..


ooppss..
My sister calling......
Gonna back soon for blog update..



No comments: