Pages - Menu

Friday, May 15, 2009

Watching Angels and Demons

Waiting for the movie yah foto duyu laarr...^^

Movie Poster



Today is my ordinary campus day...
After finish my class..

I heard that Angels and Demons is on theater today...
So...tunggu apa lagi???


Called my lazy huppie that didn't have class...
'Pick me in campus, ok??'
Of course OK...LOL..
And slide to nearest theater...



Bout this movie...
Great movie..Unpredictable scene...Stunning action..Wonderful actor...

Thumbs up for Dan Brown, buat otak na yg hebat bisa bikin crt keren...

N thumbs up too, buat yg bikin film in keren dan menegangkan buat gw yg ga baca novel na...

Hehehehe....




I read 'Da Vincci Code' book but i didn't watch the movie...

And now, i watch 'Angels and Demons', but i haven't read the book...

My huppie that read the book said that some part of the story has been changed..




Tapi...
Bagus kok film na...

Layak tonton..^^..





♥♥♥

No comments: