Pages - Menu

Friday, April 24, 2009

What i do last weekend...xixixixi..

What i wore is.......

Me n My BenSol..^^


With my huppie...^^..Happy and crazy couple..
Laugh everytime we're together..LOL


I think it's not to late to tell what i do last weekend..hehehe.. All day with my huppie and my sista...Luv u all.. Just hang out in MKG...yeahhh...

Until 13 o'clock, we can't decided where did we want to spend that weekend.. MMMmmm.. yeaa...how bout go to MKG.. hehe...
pengen nya nonton..but it's full..
Malas dhe..
akhirnya yah kita makan2 aja..


Start from BUrger King...yummyyy...Love the Burger so much..hehe..

Lanjut ke charmy snow ice...for dessert yuzzz....

It's really my fave dessert after sous sally and andersen's...

Allready miss the snowy now.. =(


Oke2..Sambil jalan smbil foto2..Lanjut nongkrong di Bengawan Solo...
Minum cookies and cream, and......ap yah? lupa...hihihi...^^



But...................my weekend was ruin becoz my chanel flap bag got broken...
Angry to death...Hate it!! my lovely bag!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzz..... still can't forget the tragedy..hhaaaaaaaaaaaa... Overall..that's a nice weekend...

Love my sista..Mmuuaahhhh...

and love my huppie of course...MMuuahhhh too...^^




♥♥♥

No comments: