Pages - Menu

Monday, April 20, 2009

The First Blog.....MmmmMmmm..^^


So happy i can start my first blog in the very sunny morning..
After think about hundreds reason to be a professional blogger..LOL..

It's confusing...what should i write in this blog...
This is some kind like diary, right?

After make a deep thinking, i can tell that i don't have any reason to write my extraordinary life..
And because of that i really want to share my life, my quote, my time, my fashion and my style to all of you...^^


Huaaaa....it's really hard to start..
i think, i will develop my skill to make a great blog...LOL...



And......
Gw mulai dr hidup hri ini yah...



Alone...Alone...
After two weeks my mom leave me n my sista to back to Medan, it's really a big mess in my home sweet home...
After make a very mornink wake up..i start to clean up my room...

Uuuhhhh...i'm very lazy to do it...
Tp mau gmn lagiii.....masa gw idup di tumpukan debu n sampah buat 2 minggu ke depan...


My maiddddddddd....if u read my blog..plizz come back soon...
i really need u rite now...
I hope my maid can read it...


Alone..Alone...
So after a cleaning activity, i start to update my Facebook..
OOww...Add my facebook..okay?? wanting_tnk@hotmail.com
Very great to have alot of friend...

Back to my lifeee....And now, i haven't my breakfast at all...
So hungreee...Tp alibi untuk menutup kemalasan gw yaaaaa mau diet...hehehehe...

Alone...Alone...
Alone at home, front of computer..My sista lagi UAN..My huppi have a class today...
Hufffffffffffffffffff......kepikiran nilai ujian g salah satu kuliah jelek abizzz......takut...scare me to death..T.T
Stress Out......Arggghhhhh....



That's all i can tell about today..
and to finish my first blog..i would like to give a big kisses...LOL...just qdink...


♥♥♥

No comments: