Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So Oldies So Hazy

What do you feel when you get a lot of old clothes that had been more than a decade??
If u ask me, i'll answer that i was so happy!! Very pleased and excited..
Who doesn't want it?? even it old, but it still so stylish and fucking dandy.. I bet! You'll enjoy that 'ocean' of clothes


And it happened with me after that huge package of clothes be sent by my aunty. I started picking, choosing, mixing, trying.
I tried every clothes one by one. Some of them still labeled and the tag still beautifully hang in there.


Okay, honestly, not all aged a decade or more, some as young as a few days and several months.


Wanna see one of the oldies clothes that aged more than a decade??










Wearing the vest




*gasp* my stinky feet exposed!


What i wore:
anything that free, old, and given..
but it's goooooodddd..





9 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

u look adorable!

Ayanna Michelle said...

so simple and chic. love!

http://quenchfab.blogspot.com

silviasiantar said...

hey i came across your blog and find out its cute that we have louboutins in out header!

following you now

xoxo
poisepolish.

silviasiantar said...

hey thx for your comments and your compliments about my hair.

what do you like about it? the color?


cheers! keep in touch. follow my blog

xoxo
poisepolish.

Alviana Kalin said...

hey dear..first visit here.
nice blog. love your looks! :)
r u Indonesian?

dotie said...

lucky you..like what they say one man's trash is another man's treasure :)

eclectic du jour

KANI said...

love the song playing on your blog! and the pink shorts are cute! i recently thrifted some similar ones

Ivy Sie said...

nice outfit!

Lia said...

And it didnt oldies wardrobes at all, in fact it fitted with u, I like your choice erlia :)

Have a great day anyway
smoochie*

miss lia