Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pink and Flash


First time i looked at this skirt, it really dazzled
And i found my self fall in love with this skirt
It is true that light-colored objects will easily attract attention, and in my case, i spent my money directly.. =.=

I even don't pay attention to the model and style, but the color is extremely appealing

Woman oh woman~~~~
(don't know what to say *sigh*)



















Ouchh!! i hurt my eyes
(don't hear me lar)








Square Diamond Ring and Pink Rose Ring









7 comments:

Fransiska Dewi said...

Love your skirt and rose ring to the max! And you look so cool in pic no.4! ♥

Marchella Loofis said...

cute cute..
ur skirt and especially you :)

Jaqueline Holiyanto said...

love your pinky skirt :b
and your white flat shoes :)
sorry for the late reply :(

wanna exchange link or follow me ? :D
i will link and follow you too :D

~Jaqueline

www.waitingforthemiracles.blogspot.com

augustalolita said...

pretty in pink!! love your whole look!! and cute photos!!

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

nice skirt :)

Jaqueline Holiyanto said...

thanks for your comment :D

Anonymous said...

the color of the skirt is so attractive! love your rings too!

p.s.: care to exchange links? :)

Castor Pollux